Greetings from Baby Love Care



Hi, introduce myself mummy to Baby Shawn Adam, I am about to clearing out my baby wardrobe and the items that I put on sale New & some are pre-loved but still in good condition as we never got chance to wear, some has been washed but never been worn. All my items is free-dust as i pack them all in my bag keeper. I would never sell anything that can't be wear.



I may have to let go a few of my wardrobe collections because I don't have enough place to keep them all.





Thank You & Good Day

Baby Love Care















Saturday 4 February 2012

Pacifying Pillow (Bean Pillow) - Bumble BeeOrganic Brand

Pacifying Pillow (Bean Pillow) - Bumble BeeOrganic Brand
Condition - Used (2 months half) + Good Like New
Price - 20rm + 1 Baby Love Brand Bean Pillow Cover
Remarks - Used for 2 months half only, items still in good condition like new. Suitable for new born baby.

Newborn are prone to startled shocks during their sleeps. Our experienced elders will always make a special "Ya Jing Pillow" with beans or rice for the babies. Real life experience and usage has proven that it can effectively aid babies to sleep better. Bumble Bee hence determines to continue the great cultural heritage with our innovated Baby Organic Pillow.

Place the organic pillow gently and horizontally over the baby's chest or tummy, comforting him with sense of security for a good sleep, so Moms will be able to rest well too.

Size: 5.5" x 13.5"
Cover: 100% Cotton
Filling: Anti-bacterial treated & sterilized bean sprout husks.