Greetings from Baby Love Care



Hi, introduce myself mummy to Baby Shawn Adam, I am about to clearing out my baby wardrobe and the items that I put on sale New & some are pre-loved but still in good condition as we never got chance to wear, some has been washed but never been worn. All my items is free-dust as i pack them all in my bag keeper. I would never sell anything that can't be wear.



I may have to let go a few of my wardrobe collections because I don't have enough place to keep them all.





Thank You & Good Day

Baby Love Care















Saturday 4 February 2012

Bottle Sterilizer & Warmer Combo Pack - Little Bean Brand

Feeding bottle - Little Bean Bottle Sterilizer & Warmer Combo Pack
Condition - Bottle sterilizer Used (1 month half) + Good Like New
Condition - Bottle warmer New & Never been used before
Price - 170rm
Remarks - Reason for let go because my baby refuse to used MAM bottle and also can not fit with my baby Tommee Tippee bottle, but can fit with MAM, Avent and ordinary feeding bottle. Easy to use and very clean inside and outside keep it inside the box, and the guideline booklet is still available and items is still under warranty. Price can be negotiable for serious buyer only ya.

Steriliser- The safetest & easier way to sterilize baby feeding bottles / accessories, feeding containers & nursery products
- Easy to Clean removable structures.
- Come with the plastic tong.
- Suitable for any size of feeding baby bottles
- Sterilizing cycle time is approximately 8 minutes with 90ml of water poured in, LCD display & sound indicating the end of the sterilizing cycle.
- Your contents will remain sterile inside the sterilizer for up to 3 hours if the lid is kept shut.
- AC 220 - 240V, 50/60Hz, 500W
- With 1 year Warranty

Bottle Warmer- Efficient PTC heating technology imported from Japan.
- Suitable for different milk bottles and bottle packed food.
- Energy Saving.
- Comes with feeding bowl and juicer.
- Temperature Control Range 40-100
- AC 220 - 240V, 50Hz, 100W
- Warmer will fit Avent and MAM bottles