Greetings from Baby Love Care



Hi, introduce myself mummy to Baby Shawn Adam, I am about to clearing out my baby wardrobe and the items that I put on sale New & some are pre-loved but still in good condition as we never got chance to wear, some has been washed but never been worn. All my items is free-dust as i pack them all in my bag keeper. I would never sell anything that can't be wear.



I may have to let go a few of my wardrobe collections because I don't have enough place to keep them all.





Thank You & Good Day

Baby Love Care















Saturday 4 February 2012

Baby Stroller - My Dear Brand



The tag & guide booklet

Baby stroller - My Dear Brand
Condition - Used (Twice Only during Christmas last year) + Good Like New
Price - 200rm
Colour - Red + Brown with White Polka Dots
Remarks - We have one extra stroller at home, the condition is very good, no dirt and item is free-dust. Very light for hand carry easy to bring at any locations. Price can be negotiable for serious buyer only ya~