Greetings from Baby Love Care



Hi, introduce myself mummy to Baby Shawn Adam, I am about to clearing out my baby wardrobe and the items that I put on sale New & some are pre-loved but still in good condition as we never got chance to wear, some has been washed but never been worn. All my items is free-dust as i pack them all in my bag keeper. I would never sell anything that can't be wear.



I may have to let go a few of my wardrobe collections because I don't have enough place to keep them all.





Thank You & Good Day

Baby Love Care















Sunday 12 February 2012

Baby Cot Bed Bumper Cover - Sunshine Bear


Baby Cot Bed Bumper Cover - Sunshine Bear Brand
Price - 38rm
Condition - Used + Good Like New
Colour - Blue + Teddy Bear prints (very cute)
Material - Cotton
Remarks - We got few extra baby cot bumper cover some of given by friends and family members got no place to put them all, condition good like new with no dirt and free-dust. The length of the bumper can cover quarters (C shape).